The Breckenridge Retailers Association wants your opinions. We've prepared a 5-10 minute CONFIDENTIAL survey to ask some general questions about your business, how you feel about the marketing activities conducted by the Town and other parties, and what you might like to see done differently. The questions are designed to give your Association insights about what's important to you as we go to work on your behalf to try to improve all of our results.
Here are some guidelines for the survey:
1. Whether you are currently a member of our Association or not, you are strongly encouraged to take the survey AS LONG AS YOU ARE A RETAILER (not in the business of selling food or lodging) since we want input from as many local merchants as possible.
2. We only want one survey from each business, so if there are multiple people in your business that might feel they should complete the survey, please coordinate among yourselves and ensure that only one of you completes the survey.
3. If any of you own multiple businesses in town, please restrict yourselves to two surveys total, divided among your stores/managers as you choose.
4. Questions we ask about your type of business, your general location, etc. are designed to help us analyze survey results in meaningful ways. All results will be kept completely confidential and no attempts will be made to identify anyone's individual responses.
5. A summary of the results (but not the individual surveys themselves) will be made available to all merchants as well as Town Council.
6. The survey needs to be completed in a single session; most of you will easily complete it within 10 minutes.
Thanks very much for giving us your opinions. They will be invaluable as our Association moves forward with helping build a better Breck retail environment.